About Destination Copywriting
Destination Copywriting is headed up by lead travel copywriter Alistair Webster, who has gained extensive experience working with a diverse range of clients from across the travel and leisure industry.
Having written for the likes of Hotels.com, Expedia, and eBookers.com, he – and a carefully selected team of freelancer writers, journalists and translators – have the expertise, experience and marketing chops to help your travel business thrive.
While effective travel writing can draw readers in, and transport them to a new location using nothing more than a carefully crafted sentence, it’s no good having travel copy that is pretty, but fundamentally useless.
We create copy that entertains, engages and evokes, but also – perhaps more importantly - sells. We can present your business, destination, or hotel experience in the best possible light and, ultimately, boost your bottom line by persuading more customers to convert and press the ‘Book Now’ button.
We can craft fresh and inspired travel content for all your business needs, so get in touch today to discuss how we can help your organisation enjoy its moment in the sun.
Why Choose Destination Copywriting?
- Personal Service - As a small agency, we can offer great service, and we make time for every single client
- Quick process - We take the time to find out exactly what you want before putting pen to paper, so revisions are cut to a minimum, and your content goes live quicker
- Marketing expertise – While our content is designed to sparkle and sell your business effectively, we can also offer genuine marketing benefits
- High quality control – Our writing team has been carefully selected, and all writing produced goes through a strict, five-point Quality Control system
- Open communication - We’re always on hand if you need to talk about your project
- Flexible service – Whether you want a traffic generating blog, some evocative hotel descriptions, or some help with your social media presence, our top quality writers are ready to go
What Clients Say
Alistair’s copy is always of an extremely high standard, and he never fails to deliver on time. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him on numerous projects and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending his services.
Alistair’s fluent style and genuine understanding of what makes good writing saw him become the “go to” option whenever a client required premium grade copy, To cap it all he’s a thoroughly nice guy with a “can do” attitude – two things that don’t always go together.
I’ve hired Alistair to work on a variety of writing and editing tasks for me over the last two years, and each time he’s delivered quality work to deadline. He’s also been great as editor of my business website, Find the Edge, writing news, press releases and managing the site’s contributor content.