In this internet age, any travel businesses that’s lacking a strong and professional online presence, is at a severe disadvantage.
Destination Copywriting’s services can help you reach out to your audience, build long lasting relationships, and increase the exposure your brand receives.
Here’s a list of our main services, but remember that we can be incredibly flexible – so if you need quality travel writing of any kind, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
A blog is a great way to communicate with your audience, and attract and retain visitors to your website.
We can provide daily, weekly or monthly blogs for you. It could cover things to do in the local area, feature interviews with happy customers who are desperate to tell all about their great experience with you, or it could consist of posts discussing the day-to-day happenings in your business – whatever you want.
Don’t forget, a well maintained, SEO optimised, blog is one of the best ways to climb up Google’s rankings and increase the number of visitors your website receives.
Leaflets, brochures, marketing materials
Your marketing materials need to look good, and make an impact whenever a potential customer picks them up. If your words are weak and your content is dull, you’ll be pouring money down the drain, and losing your reader instantly.
You only get one chance to make a first impression. We can create content that encapsulates your business’s values, and projects the right image to your potential customers.
It’s no use having a beautiful website, if you then neglect the writing.
We will work with your business to create travel copy that perfectly represents your business, and speaks directly to your customers.
Whether you want glittering, and thoroughly researched, destination guides that gently persuade customers to visit your hotel’s beautiful location, or to the point sales copy, we can help.
Travel articles can have a sales slant to them, or simply be designed to interest your readers, and create engagement.
Our qualified journalists can produce articles, reviews or interviews on topics related to your tourism business, magazine or travel website.
There’s no better way to engage with your audience, and control your reputation, than by using social media. Offering a quick and cost effective way to make a positive and proactive impression, all travel businesses need a social media presence.
We can manage your accounts, or help you to get started in the confusing world of social media.
PR and marketing
Want to spread the news about an event you’re putting on, or perhaps you’re reaching a significant milestone?
We can create a mini PR campaign for you, providing high quality press releases, and distributing them to major players in the industry and media.
The very nature of a travel business means many of your customers may speak a different language.We can create content in several languages, or translate your existing content so you can work with a global audience.
Turn key website solution
Every travel business needs a web presence, and a professional, appealing website to succeed. Ideal for small rental property owners, we can now offer a turn key website solution. For a fixed fee, you can sit back and let us do all the work to bring your rental business into the 21st century. This service can be entirely flexible, with a typical package likely to include:
- An SEO optimised WordPress website - The website will be created to your specifications from a customisable website template.
- A logo design - A good brand is essential while modernising your business. We’ll create a logo that perfectly fits with your website’s aesthetics.
- A web domain - Your website needs a home. A web domain is simply the address which users will type in to find your site.
- A year’s hosting - Running a website isn’t free. We can provide high quality web hosting to keep your site functioning properly, and to minimise downtime. A year’s hosting is included with the package.
- A customised weekly blog - Build a community around your site, or keep it fresh by replenishing it with fresh content each week with our blog service.
- Eight pages of high quality web copy (more can be requested for an extra fee)- Your travel website needs to use words to paint pictures in the minds of your audience, and to sell more bookings. A professional, experienced copywriter will write your website’s content for you.
- Tuition on how to use the site’s back end - We understand that all this may be a little new to you. Once the website’s up and running, we’ll explain how to use it, and how to add new content to it.
Why Choose Destination Copywriting
- Flexible service designed to meet all your writing needs
- Writing that sells and engages
- High quality copywriters take the time to get to know your business and your audience
- Rich and evocative content to bring your website to life and impress your customers
What Client’s Say
When I was at Purecontent I commissioned Alistair to write articles for a range of different clients and he always exceeded expectations in terms of quality, and timeliness of delivery. Equally at home writing news, features or editorials, Alistair’s fluent style and genuine understanding of what makes good writing saw him become the “go to” option whenever a client required premium grade copy.
Alistair’s copy is always of an extremely high standard, and he never fails to deliver on time. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him on numerous projects and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending his services.
I’ve hired Alistair to work on a variety of writing and editing tasks for me over the last two years, and each time he’s delivered quality work to deadline. He’s also been great as editor of my business website, Find the Edge, writing news, press releases and managing the site’s contributor content.